BUY OPENNEBULA SUPPORT
Complete the form to purchase a 12-month OpenNebula Enterprise support plan for one zone (one OpenNebula instance). Some benefits of our pricing model:
- Support cost is per pack of 10 servers (“hosts” or “hypervisors”) in KVM/LXD clouds and per vCenter instance in VMware clouds
- We apply a progressive discount so the cost per server decreases as the size of the cloud increases
- There is a maximum cost per zone (OpenNebula instance), there is no extra cost beyond 200 servers or 20 vCenters within the zone
- There are support extensions for Front-end in HA configurations and Hypervisor Hosts support
Contact us if:
- You are planning to run several instances in a federated environment. A progressive discount is applied for additional zones within the same administrative domain and we offer flat fee subscriptions for unlimited zones and servers within the same administrative domain
- You will have different types of hypervisors within the same zone
- You are planning to grow beyond 100 hypervisors. The maximum number of servers that can be managed within a single zone strongly depends on the performance and scalability of the underlying platform infrastructure, mainly the storage subsystem, and the execution profile of the workload. The scalability of OpenNebula has been thoroughly tested with 10.000 VMs on 2.500 servers. There are multiple customers running production zones with more than 500 servers. Contact us to evaluate your infrastructure and the maximum number of servers we can commercially support.
- You are interested in the Services Add-ons, including value-added services like cloud deployment, validation and upgrade
If you’re an existing OpenNebula Enterprise customer and would like to add servers, upgrade, or renew your annual subscription, please contact your sales representative, email email@example.com, or open a new ticket at our subscriber portal.
We look forward to helping you!